CVS stores near me in Jesup, GA
348 WEST PINE ST.
JESUP, GA, 31545
Jesup, Georgia Pharmacies
If you're in search of a prescription refill in Jesup, look no further. The West Pine Street CVS has a pharmacy that can happily satisfy your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers heading off on their next trip, and everyone in between. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Jesup, like when you're doing a little last-minute packing on your way to a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Other times, you could be too pressed for time to go into the store and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the West Pine Street CVS to find out what amenities it has.
Your Jesup Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get the things you require. In Jesup, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you have to be able to handle what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Jesup is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Wayne Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Jesup
Jesup CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Jesup at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Pine Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your meds at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Jesup (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jesup.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Jesup, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jesup, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jesup, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jesup, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jesup, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jesup, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Jesup, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jesup, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jesup, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jesup!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jesup, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.