CVS stores near me in Jonesboro, GA
10307 TARA BLVD.
JONESBORO, GA, 30236
8139 TARA BLVD.
JONESBORO, GA, 30236
Pharmacies in Jonesboro, Georgia
Jonesboro residents, from students at Clayton State University to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 52 Jonesboro area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you seek. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Jonesboro, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of William B Hartsfield-Atlanta Intl, you will be pleased to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can also find 38 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to look for parking.
Your Jonesboro Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you require. This is especially important in Jonesboro, where there is so much to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Fun Spot America Theme Parks. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Jonesboro, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Southside Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Jonesboro Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are offered at our Jonesboro pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Jonesboro at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Tara Boulevard location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your meds at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Jonesboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Jonesboro.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Jonesboro, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jonesboro, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jonesboro, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jonesboro, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jonesboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jonesboro, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Jonesboro, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jonesboro, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jonesboro, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jonesboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jonesboro, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.