CVS stores near me in Kennesaw, GA
2782 COBB PKWY NW
KENNESAW, GA, 30152
740 ERNEST W BARRETT PKWY NW
KENNESAW, GA, 30144
Pharmacies in Kennesaw, Georgia
The Kennesaw area has 67 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to have one not too far away. If you're packing your things for a fun trip, a student living at Kennesaw State University, or a local just living the Kennesaw life, you have to have your medication, and your nearby CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies don't take place exclusively in the daytime. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 13 24-hour pharmacies near Kennesaw. Additionally, you will find 47 drive-thru drugstores in the city on the occasions when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kennesaw
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you need to get through the day. In Kennesaw, this is especially important, as there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Jumping World to exploring Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Kennesaw is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after being discharged from Wellstar Kennestone Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Kennesaw CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Kennesaw pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kennesaw at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the N Cobb Parkway location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Kennesaw (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kennesaw offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Kennesaw, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kennesaw, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kennesaw, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kennesaw, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kennesaw, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kennesaw, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Kennesaw, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kennesaw, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kennesaw, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kennesaw!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kennesaw, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.