CVS stores near me in Kingsland, GA
1402 BOONE ST., CAMDEN CORNERS SHOPPING CENTER
KINGSLAND, GA, 31548
Kingsland, Georgia Pharmacies
Kingsland locals, from those content to stay home to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Kingsland area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Kingsland, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll even find 4 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kingsland
There's plenty to do in Kingsland, like cheering on your team at Chris Gilman Stadium. No matter what excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Kingsland, you need one that has prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Kingsland Services
Kingsland CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Kingsland at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Boone Ave location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Kingsland (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kingsland.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Kingsland, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kingsland, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kingsland, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kingsland, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kingsland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kingsland, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Kingsland, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kingsland, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kingsland, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kingsland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kingsland, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.