CVS stores near me in Lafayette, GA
807 N. MAIN ST.
LAFAYETTE, GA, 30728
Pharmacies in Lafayette, Georgia
Since there are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Lafayette area, there is a good chance you will find one not too far away. Whether you're getting your bags ready to head out of town or a local just living the Lafayette life, your medication is vital, and your nearby CVS can help you access them. There are times when you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to discover CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Lafayette. Additionally, you can find 7 drive-thru pharmacies near the area when you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Lafayette Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Lafayette, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready and to fully enjoy your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Lafayette, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Old Civil War Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lafayette
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Lafayette to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Lafayette at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Main Street location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Lafayette (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lafayette.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lafayette, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lafayette, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lafayette, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lafayette, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lafayette, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lafayette, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lafayette, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lafayette, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lafayette, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lafayette!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lafayette, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.