CVS stores near me in Milton, GA
13933 ALPHARETTA HWY.
MILTON, GA, 30004
13055 HWY 9 N
MILTON, GA, 30004
Milton, Georgia Pharmacies
There are 69 in the Milton area, so you are sure to have one nearby. If you are packing up for a fun tripor a local just living the Milton life, you have to have your medication, and your local CVS can help you access them. Emergencies don't only take place during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 9 24-hour pharmacies near Milton. You will also find 52 drive-thru locations near town if you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Milton
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Milton, where there is so much to doósuch as relaxing at Bartow Beach. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Milton, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from North Fulton Regional Hospital Pth, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Milton
Milton CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Milton at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Crabapple Road location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Milton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Milton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Milton, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Milton, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Milton, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Milton, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Milton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Milton, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Milton, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Milton, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Milton, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Milton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Milton, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.