CVS stores near me in Monroe, GA
312 SO. BROAD STREET
MONROE, GA, 30655
Pharmacies in Monroe, Georgia
Monroe residents, from those happy to relax at home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 19 CVS pharmacies in the Monroe area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Monroe, like when you have to make a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you will find 15 drive-thru pharmacies near Monroe for those times when you're in a rush and can't find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Monroe
There are numerous options if you're looking for something to do in Monroe, such as catching a game at A Place to Ride MX. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you do. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Monroe, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Piedmont Walton Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Monroe
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our Monroe pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Broad Street store help our patients find medication in Monroe at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Monroe (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Monroe offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Monroe, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Monroe, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Monroe, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Monroe, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Monroe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Monroe, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Monroe, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Monroe, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Monroe, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Monroe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Monroe, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.