CVS stores near me in Montezuma, GA
501 SPAULDING ROAD
MONTEZUMA, GA, 31063
Pharmacies in Montezuma, Georgia
The Montezuma area has 3 CVS pharmacies, so you're likely to find one close by. Whether you're packing up for a fun tripor a local enjoying life in Montezuma, you need your prescription drugs, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. You'll find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near the city if you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Montezuma
In Montezuma, there is a lot to do, including exploring Andersonville National Historic Site. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in Montezuma does more than provide the ability to get a new order from Flint River Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Montezuma CVS Pharmacies Services
Montezuma CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Montezuma at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Spaulding Road location. Set up a customized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Montezuma (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Montezuma offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Montezuma, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Montezuma, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Montezuma, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Montezuma, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Montezuma, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Montezuma, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Montezuma, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Montezuma, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Montezuma, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Montezuma!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Montezuma, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.