CVS stores near me in Monticello, GA
Pharmacies in Monticello, Georgia
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Monticello area is simple. In fact, there are 4 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey or getting refills for your home, we've got you covered. There are days when you are in a hurry and every second is important. In Monticello, you can find 2 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Monticello Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you require. In Monticello, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Monticello is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Jasper Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Monticello
CVS pharmacies in Monticello are open to meet the medical requirements of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Monticello at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Green Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing medication refills, medication delivery in Monticello (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Monticello.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Monticello, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Monticello, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Monticello, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Monticello, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Monticello, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Monticello, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Monticello, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Monticello!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.