CVS stores near me in Oakwood, GA
Pharmacies in Oakwood, Georgia
Since there are 27 CVS pharmacies in the Oakwood area, you are likely to have one a short distance away. Whether you're packing up for a trip out of town, a student living at Brenau University, or a local just living the Oakwood life, you need your prescription medication, and your neighborhood CVS can help you access them. Emergencies can take place at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Oakwood. Additionally, there are 23 drive-thru pharmacies near the area on the occasions when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Oakwood Pharmacy
There are several possibilities for things to do in Oakwood, like cheering on your team at Allen Creek Soccer Stadium. Whatever unexpected turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Oakwood does more than provide the ability to fill new orders from Northeast Georgia Medical Center; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Oakwood
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Oakwood pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mcever Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Oakwood at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Oakwood (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oakwood offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Oakwood, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oakwood, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oakwood, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oakwood, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oakwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oakwood, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Oakwood, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oakwood, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oakwood, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oakwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oakwood, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.