CVS stores near me in Pooler, GA
500 POOLER PKWY
POOLER, GA, 31322
Pharmacies in Pooler, Georgia
The Pooler area has 18 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Savannah College Of Art And Design, travelers preparing for their next vacation and residents in need of ongoing support can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Pooler, such as when you've booked a late flight out of Savannah International. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you are in a rush and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 12 drive-thru pharmacies near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pooler
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Pooler, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Fun Zone. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Pooler not only provides somewhere to fill a new order from Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
Pooler CVS Pharmacies Services
Pooler CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get medication refilled in Pooler at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Pooler (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pooler offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Pooler, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pooler, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pooler, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pooler, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pooler, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pooler, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Pooler, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pooler, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pooler, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pooler!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pooler, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.