CVS stores near me in Rincon, GA
410 S. COLUMBIA AVE.
RINCON, GA, 31326
Rincon, Georgia Pharmacies
The Rincon area has 7 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you'll have one nearby. If you're getting your luggage ready for a big tripor a local just living the Rincon life, you need your medication, and CVS helps you find them. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're running low on time. Fortunately, you will find 6 drive-thru pharmacies near town in case you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rincon
There is plenty to do in Rincon, and sometimes when you're seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Rincon is where to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Effingham Hospital & Emergency Room, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Rincon CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Rincon are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Columbia Avenue store help our patients get medication refilled in Rincon at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Rincon (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rincon.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Rincon, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rincon, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rincon, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rincon, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rincon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rincon, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rincon, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rincon, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rincon, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rincon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rincon, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.