CVS stores near me in Rome, GA
911 SHORTER AVE. SW
ROME, GA, 30165
1915 MAPLE AVENUE S.W.
ROME, GA, 30161
1201 TURNER MCCALL BLVD.
ROME, GA, 30161
1905 MARTHA BERRY BLVD
ROME, GA, 30165
3357 MARTHA BERRY HWY NW
ROME, GA, 30165
Pharmacies in Rome, Georgia
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Rome area. In fact, you'll find 7 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a long-awaited getaway or before starting another semester at Shorter University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Rome is what you're looking for. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rome
You have numerous options if you're looking for something to do in Rome, like catching a game at Barron Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Rome not only provides somewhere to get new orders from Floyd Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rome
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are provided at our pharmacies in Rome to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Rome at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Maple Avenue Southeast location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Rome (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rome.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Rome, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rome, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rome, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rome, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rome, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rome, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rome, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rome, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rome, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rome!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rome, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.