CVS stores near me in Roswell, GA
12070 CRABAPPLE ROAD
ROSWELL, GA, 30075
11710 ALPHARETTA HWY
ROSWELL, GA, 30076
1380 WOODSTOCK RD
ROSWELL, GA, 30075
895 HOLCOMB BRIDGE ROAD
ROSWELL, GA, 30076
1135 WOODSTOCK RD
ROSWELL, GA, 30075
Pharmacies in Roswell, Georgia
Roswell locals, from students at American Intercontinental University-Atlanta to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 100 CVS pharmacies in the Roswell area to help you get the medicinal care you need. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Roswell, like when you have to catch a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 16 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you will find 68 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Roswell
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require. In Roswell, this is especially important, as there is so much to doófrom adventuring at Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area to catching some rays at Upper Tanyard Creek Swimming Beach. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Roswell, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Wellstar North Fulton Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Roswell
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our Roswell pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Roswell at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Crabapple Road location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Roswell (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Roswell.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Roswell, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Roswell, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Roswell, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Roswell, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Roswell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Roswell, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Roswell, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Roswell, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Roswell, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Roswell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Roswell, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.