CVS stores near me in Sandy Springs, GA
6330 ROSWELL RD
SANDY SPRINGS, GA, 30328
4600 ROSWELL RD., SUITE F100
SANDY SPRINGS, GA, 30342
7355 ROSWELL RD, NE
SANDY SPRINGS, GA, 30328
5570 ROSWELL RD
SANDY SPRINGS, GA, 30342
Sandy Springs, Georgia Pharmacies
The Sandy Springs area has 115 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will find one not too far away. Whether you are packing up for a big trip, a student living at The Art Institute Of Atlanta, or a local enjoying life in Sandy Springs, you need your medication, and CVS helps you find them. Emergencies happen at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover you can find 18 24-hour pharmacies near Sandy Springs. You will also find 79 drive-thru pharmacies near the city on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sandy Springs
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Sandy Springs, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Treetop Quest Dunwoody to laying on the sand at Upper Tanyard Creek Swimming Beach or exploring Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. Locating the best pharmacy in Sandy Springs does more than provide a place to pick up a new order from TPG Hospitality; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sandy Springs
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our Sandy Springs pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Roswell Road store help you get prescriptions refilled in Sandy Springs at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Sandy Springs (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sandy Springs.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Sandy Springs, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sandy Springs, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sandy Springs, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sandy Springs, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sandy Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sandy Springs, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Sandy Springs, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sandy Springs, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sandy Springs, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sandy Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sandy Springs, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.