CVS stores near me in Snellville, GA
3010 HIGHWAY 124
SNELLVILLE, GA, 30039
1938 SCENIC HIGHWAY
SNELLVILLE, GA, 30078
1960-A EAST MAIN ST.
SNELLVILLE, GA, 30078
1905 SCENIC HWY N
SNELLVILLE, GA, 30078
Pharmacies in Snellville, Georgia
The Snellville area has 70 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and residents in need of daily refills all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Snellville, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you are short on time and can't leave your car to go inside, the 51 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Snellville
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Snellville, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Urban Air Snellville. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Snellville, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Columbia Eastside Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
Snellville CVS Pharmacies Services
Snellville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Snellville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Centerville Highway 124 location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Snellville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Snellville.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Snellville, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Snellville, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Snellville, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Snellville, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Snellville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Snellville, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Snellville, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Snellville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Snellville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Snellville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Snellville, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.