CVS stores near me in Statesboro, GA
441 FAIR RD.
STATESBORO, GA, 30458
Statesboro, Georgia Pharmacies
Statesboro locals, from students at Georgia Southern University to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 2 Statesboro area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. There will occasionally be times when you're rushing somewhere and can't run into the store. Luckily, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Statesboro in the area to help you get your meds as quickly as possible.
Your Statesboro Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need. This is extra important in Statesboro, where there is a lot to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Splash in the Boro Waterpark. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Statesboro, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to East Georgia Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Statesboro CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Statesboro to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Fair Road location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Statesboro at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Statesboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Statesboro.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Statesboro, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Statesboro, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Statesboro, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Statesboro, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Statesboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Statesboro, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Statesboro, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Statesboro, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Statesboro, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Statesboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Statesboro, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.