CVS stores near me in Stockbridge, GA
5415 N. HENRY BOULEVARD
STOCKBRIDGE, GA, 30281
5095 MOUNT ZION PKWY.
STOCKBRIDGE, GA, 30281
Stockbridge, Georgia Pharmacies
The Stockbridge area has 53 CVS pharmacies, so you are likely to have one nearby. Whether you are packing your bags to head out of town, a student on campus at Clayton State University, or a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are important, and CVS can help you get them. Emergencies can happen any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know CVS has 9 24-hour pharmacies near Stockbridge. Additionally, you can find 38 drive-thru locations near the city if you do not want to shop inside.
Your Stockbridge Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Stockbridge, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Adventure Park (McDonough). The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Stockbridge is the place to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Stockbridge Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Stockbridge are proud to offer services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Stockbridge at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 42 North location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Stockbridge (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Stockbridge.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Stockbridge, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stockbridge, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stockbridge, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stockbridge, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stockbridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stockbridge, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Stockbridge, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stockbridge, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stockbridge, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stockbridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stockbridge, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.