CVS stores near me in Stone Mountain, GA
7207 ROCKBRIDGE ROAD, CORNER OF NORTH DESHONG
STONE MOUNTAIN, GA, 30087
1144 S. INDIAN CREEK DR.
STONE MOUNTAIN, GA, 30083
1140 N HAIRSTON RD
STONE MOUNTAIN, GA, 30083
Stone Mountain, Georgia Pharmacies
Stone Mountain citizens, from students at Agnes Scott College to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication locally. There are 102 Stone Mountain area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Stone Mountain, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 19 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 72 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Stone Mountain Pharmacy
There are plenty of possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Stone Mountain, such as cheering on your team at James R Hallford Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Stone Mountain, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Dekalb Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Stone Mountain
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our pharmacies in Stone Mountain to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Hairston Road location help you find prescription drugs in Stone Mountain at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Stone Mountain (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Stone Mountain provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription drugs and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Stone Mountain, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stone Mountain, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stone Mountain, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stone Mountain, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stone Mountain, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stone Mountain, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Stone Mountain, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stone Mountain, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stone Mountain, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stone Mountain!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stone Mountain, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.