CVS stores near me in Summerville, GA
9849 ROME BLVD.
SUMMERVILLE, GA, 30747
Pharmacies in Summerville, Georgia
You can shop at 7 CVS pharmacies in the Summerville area, which makes it easy to get your prescription drugs. Travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Summerville is your only option, such as when you have to make a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you can't take the time to park. When this is the case, the 6 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Summerville Pharmacy
There's so much to do in Summerville, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Trion's Splash Pad . CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Summerville helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Summerville
CVS pharmacies in Summerville are open to meet the requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Rome Boulevard store help you get prescriptions refilled in Summerville at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Summerville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Summerville provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Summerville, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Summerville, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Summerville, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Summerville, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Summerville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Summerville, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Summerville, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Summerville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Summerville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Summerville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Summerville, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.