CVS stores near me in Sylvester, GA
104 W. FRANKLIN ST.
SYLVESTER, GA, 31791
Pharmacies in Sylvester, Georgia
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the Sylvester area, which makes it easy for locals to find their prescription medication. Vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Sylvester natives all can find their medication without traveling too far. There are sure to be days when you are running late and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, there is a drive-thru pharmacy near Sylvester in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly and easily.
Your Sylvester Pharmacy
In Sylvester, there is plenty to do, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Sylvester Splash Park or cheering on your team at Milt Miller Field at Worth County Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Sylvester not only provides somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Worth County Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sylvester
Sylvester CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Sylvester at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Franklin Street location. Set up a customized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Sylvester (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sylvester provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Sylvester, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sylvester, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sylvester, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sylvester, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sylvester, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sylvester, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Sylvester, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sylvester, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sylvester, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sylvester!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sylvester, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.