CVS stores near me in Tallapoosa, GA
107 SPRING ST.
TALLAPOOSA, GA, 30176
Tallapoosa, Georgia Pharmacies
There are 7 in the Tallapoosa area, so you are likely to have one not too far away. Whether you're getting your luggage ready for a trip out of town or a local enjoying life in Tallapoosa, you have to have your meds, and CVS helps you find them. Emergencies take place at any time. When this happens, you'll be relieved to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Tallapoosa. Additionally, you will find 5 drive-thru drugstores in town on the occasions when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Tallapoosa Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need to make it through the day. In Tallapoosa, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the city. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Tallapoosa does more than provide the ability to pick up a new prescription from Higgins General Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Tallapoosa Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Tallapoosa pharmacies are proud to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Spring Street store help you find prescription drugs in Tallapoosa at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes such as medication delivery in Tallapoosa (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Tallapoosa.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Tallapoosa, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tallapoosa, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tallapoosa, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tallapoosa, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tallapoosa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tallapoosa, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Tallapoosa, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tallapoosa, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tallapoosa, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tallapoosa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tallapoosa, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.