CVS stores near me in Union City, GA
3940 JONESBORO RD.
UNION CITY, GA, 30291
Pharmacies in Union City, Georgia
Union City residents, from homebodies content to relax at home to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 50 CVS pharmacies in the Union City area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Union City, such as when you have to make a red-eye out of William B Hartsfield-Atlanta Intl, you will be happy to know you can find 9 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 35 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Union City
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Fun Spot America Theme Parks or cheering on your team at Snow Sheralee, there's a lot to do in Union City. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Union City does more than provide somewhere to fill a new prescription from Piedmont Fayette Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Union City
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Union City are happy to offer services to meet the requirements of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Union City at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Hudson Plaza location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Union City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Union City.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Union City, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Union City, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Union City, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Union City, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Union City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Union City, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Union City, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Union City, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Union City, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Union City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Union City, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.