CVS stores near me in Waycross, GA
1800 BRUNSWICK HWY.
WAYCROSS, GA, 31501
Pharmacies in Waycross, Georgia
If you're in search of medication in Waycross, you're in the right place. The pharmacy at the Brunswick Highway CVS will gladly meet your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy provides easy access for everyone from locals to students living on campus at Coastal Pines Technical College, globetrotters packing up to enjoy a few days off, and more. Sometimes you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Waycross. You might have other situations when you have to go to one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you are doing a bit of last-minute packing on your way to a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Check out the details of the Brunswick Highway CVS to find out what amenities it provides.
Your Waycross Pharmacy
In Waycross, there is plenty to do, including catching a game at Memorial Stadium. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Waycross is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Waycross CVS Pharmacies Services
Waycross CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Brunswick Highway store help our patients get medication refilled in Waycross at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Waycross (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Waycross.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Waycross, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waycross, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waycross, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waycross, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waycross, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waycross, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Waycross, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waycross, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waycross, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waycross!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waycross, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.