CVS stores near me in Waynesboro, GA
317 S.LIBERTY STREET
WAYNESBORO, GA, 30830
Pharmacies in Waynesboro, Georgia
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Waynesboro, your search is over. The South Liberty St CVS has a pharmacy that will happily satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the store is easy to get to for everyone from locals to vacationers leaving for their next adventure, and everyone in between. Sometimes you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Waynesboro. There could be other times when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you are on your way to hop on a late flight or have an emergency late at night. Check out the information on the South Liberty St CVS to learn what amenities it offers.
Your Local Pharmacy in Waynesboro
You are sure to find plenty to keep you busy in Waynesboro but to fully enjoy your day, you need to be prepared. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Waynesboro, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Wayne County Medical Center in Waynesboro GA, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
Waynesboro CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Waynesboro are glad to provide services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Waynesboro at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Liberty St location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Waynesboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Waynesboro provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Waynesboro, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waynesboro, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waynesboro, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waynesboro, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waynesboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waynesboro, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Waynesboro, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waynesboro, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waynesboro, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waynesboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waynesboro, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.