CVS stores near me in Woodstock, GA
1600 TOWNE LAKE PKWY
WOODSTOCK, GA, 30189
140 WOODSTOCK SQUARE AVE
WOODSTOCK, GA, 30189
Woodstock, Georgia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Woodstock area is simple. In fact, you'll find 72 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a big trip or before starting another year at Kennesaw State University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a red-eye, and have a prescription refill to finalize your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Woodstock is what you'll need. In addition to the 12 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 55 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Woodstock Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you need to get through the day. In Woodstock, this is extra important, as there is so much to doólike laying on the sand at Bartow Beach. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Woodstock, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Northside Hospital Cherokee, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Woodstock CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Woodstock are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Towne Lake Parkway store help you find prescription drugs in Woodstock at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Woodstock (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Woodstock provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Woodstock, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Woodstock, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Woodstock, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Woodstock, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Woodstock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Woodstock, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Woodstock, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Woodstock, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Woodstock, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Woodstock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Woodstock, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.