CVS stores near me in Aiea, HI
Pharmacies in Aiea, Hawaii
You will find 45 CVS pharmacies in the Aiea area, making it easy for locals to find their prescription drugs. College students preparing to move in for another year at Hawaii Pacific University, globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Aiea is your only option, such as when you've booked a red-eye out of Honolulu International. Thankfully, CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you end up being so short on time that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 6 drive-thru locations near Aiea are there for you.
Your Aiea Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to spend the day cheering on your team at Aloha Stadium or adventuring at Honouliuli National Monument, there's plenty to do in Aiea. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Aiea is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Pali Momi Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Aiea Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are available at our Aiea pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Aiea at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 1005 Moanalua Road location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Aiea (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Aiea provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Aiea, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Aiea, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Aiea, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Aiea, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Aiea, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Aiea, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Aiea, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Aiea, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Aiea, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Aiea!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Aiea, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.