CVS stores near me in Eleele, HI
4469 WAIALO RD
ELEELE, HI, 96705
Pharmacies in Eleele, Hawaii
The Eleele area has 4 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular refills all have their pharmaceutical demands met. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself in a rush and don't have time to get out of your car. Luckily, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Eleele in the area so you can get your meds and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Eleele
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Eleele, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Eleele is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Queens north Hawaii Community Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Eleele
CVS pharmacies in Eleele are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Waialo Road location help you get rapid refills in Eleele at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Eleele (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Eleele provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Eleele, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Eleele, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Eleele, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Eleele, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Eleele, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Eleele, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Eleele, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Eleele, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Eleele, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Eleele!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Eleele, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.