CVS stores near me in Ewa Beach, HI
Ewa Beach, Hawaii Pharmacies
With 43 CVS pharmacies in the Ewa Beach area, you're likely to have one close to home. Whether you are packing up to catch a flight at Honolulu International, a student starting a new term at University Of Hawaii-West Oahu, or a local just living the Ewa Beach life, your prescription drugs are vital, and CVS can help you find them. Emergencies can take place any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near Ewa Beach. There are also 6 drive-thru drugstores in the area when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ewa Beach
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require. This is especially important in Ewa Beach, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Coral Crater Adventure Park to laying on the sand at Kapaeloa Beach or exploring Honouliuli National Monument. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Ewa Beach is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Kapolei Family Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Ewa Beach CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Ewa Beach are glad to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 1401 Fort Weaver Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Ewa Beach at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Ewa Beach (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ewa Beach provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Ewa Beach, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ewa Beach, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ewa Beach, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ewa Beach, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ewa Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ewa Beach, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Ewa Beach, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ewa Beach, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ewa Beach, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ewa Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ewa Beach, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.