CVS stores near me in Haleiwa, HI
66-197 KAMEHAMEHA HWY., #1
HALEIWA, HI, 96712
Haleiwa, Hawaii Pharmacies
You will find 19 CVS pharmacies in the Haleiwa area, making it easy to find your prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Haleiwa natives all can find their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Haleiwa is the only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you could be in such a hurry that you would rather not get out of your car to go inside. In such circumstances, the 3 drive-thru drugstores in town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Haleiwa
You are sure to find a lot to do in Haleiwa but to have a carefree day, you have to be able to handle what life throws at you. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Haleiwa does more than provide a place to fill new prescriptions from WahiawƒÅ General Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Haleiwa CVS Pharmacies Services
Haleiwa CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Haleiwa at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the 197 Kamehameha Highway location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Haleiwa (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Haleiwa provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Haleiwa, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Haleiwa, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Haleiwa, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Haleiwa, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Haleiwa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Haleiwa, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Haleiwa, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Haleiwa, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Haleiwa, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Haleiwa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Haleiwa, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.