CVS stores near me in Hauula, HI
54-316 KAMEHAMEHA HWY
HAUULA, HI, 96717
Hauula, Hawaii Pharmacies
With 20 CVS pharmacies in the Hauula area, there is a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you are packing your bags for a fun trip, a student taking classes at Brigham Young University-Hawaii, or a local staying at home, you need your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your medication in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be glad to discover you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near Hauula. There are also 2 drive-thru drugstores in town if you do not want to look for parking.
Your Hauula Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In Hauula, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Hauula, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Kahuku Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Hauula CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Hauula are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 316 Kamehameha Hwy store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Hauula at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Hauula (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hauula.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Hauula, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hauula, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hauula, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hauula, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hauula, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hauula, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Hauula, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hauula, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hauula, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hauula!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hauula, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.