CVS Pharmacy Near Me in Hilo, HI
391 E Makaala St Hilo, HI 96720
82 Puuhonu Place #103 Hilo, HI 96720
808-961-9267 # 1904
- Accepts WIC
Details & Directions to 82 Puuhonu Place #103 Hilo , HI 96720
111 E Puainako St Hilo, HI 96720
808-959-4508 # 9227
- Accepts WIC
- Photo & Passport
555 Kilauea Ave Hilo, HI 96720
808-935-9075 # 9620
- Accepts WIC
- Drive-Thru Pharmacy
- Photo & Passport
- UPS Access Point
CVS Pharmacy Hilo, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hilo, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hilo, Hawaii deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hilo, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hilo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hilo, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Hilo, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hilo, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hilo, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hilo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hilo, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.
Pharmacies in Hilo, Hawaii
There are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Hilo area, which makes it easy for locals to purchase their medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Hilo is the only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, you end up being so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 2 drive-thru drugstores in Hilo can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hilo
You are sure to find countless things to keep you busy in Hilo but to have a really fun day, you have to be ready. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Hilo, you are looking for one that provides medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hilo
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Hilo to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Hilo at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Ponahawai Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Hilo (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hilo provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.