CVS stores near me in Kahului, HI
70 E KAAHUMANU AVE
KAHULUI, HI, 96732
275 W KAAHUMANU AVE. SUITE 1C01A
KAHULUI, HI, 96732
100 HOOKELE ST
KAHULUI, HI, 96732
Kahului, Hawaii Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Kahului area. In fact, you will find 9 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming journey or refilling your prescription to have at home, we've got you covered. Occasionally, you're in a rush and every minute matters. In Kahului, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near case you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kahului
There's plenty to do in Kahului, including relaxing at Oneloa Beach or catching a game at War Memorial Stadium. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Kahului does more than give you the ability to get new orders from Maui Memorial Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Kahului CVS Pharmacies Services
Kahului CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Kaahumanu Avenue location help our patients find medication in Kahului at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Kahului (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kahului.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Kahului, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kahului, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kahului, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kahului, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kahului, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kahului, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kahului, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kahului, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kahului, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kahului!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kahului, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.