CVS stores near me in Kailua, HI
Pharmacies in Kailua, Hawaii
Since there are 39 CVS pharmacies in the Kailua area, there's a good chance you'll find one not too far away. Whether you are packing up for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at University Of Hawaii At Manoa, or a local staying at home, your medication is important, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies do not only take place during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near Kailua. There are also 5 drive-thru drugstores in the city when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Kailua Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day thrill-seeking at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline or catching a game at Kunuiakea Stadium, there is plenty to do in Kailua. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Kailua is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being released from St Francis Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kailua
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Kailua pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Kailua at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Aulike Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Kailua (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kailua.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Kailua, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kailua, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kailua, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kailua, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kailua, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kailua, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kailua, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kailua, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kailua, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kailua!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kailua, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.