CVS stores near me in Kailua Kona, HI
75 5595 PALANI RD
KAILUA KONA, HI, 96740
78-6831 ALI'I DRIVE, SUITE 300
KAILUA KONA, HI, 96740
74-5455 MAKALA BLVD
KAILUA KONA, HI, 96740
Kailua Kona, Hawaii Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Kailua Kona area is easy. In fact, there are 4 locations near the area. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Check the hours at your nearby Kailua Kona pharmacy to find out when you can stop by to get your much-needed medicine.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kailua Kona
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Kailua Kona, where there is a lot to doólike enjoying Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Kailua Kona, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to The Queen's Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
Kailua Kona CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are offered at our Kailua Kona pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 5595 Palani Road location help our patients find medication in Kailua Kona at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer medication delivery in Kailua Kona (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kailua Kona offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Kailua Kona, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kailua Kona, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kailua Kona, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kailua Kona, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kailua Kona, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kailua Kona, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kailua Kona, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kailua Kona, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kailua Kona, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kailua Kona!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kailua Kona, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.