CVS stores near me in Kamuela, HI
65-1271 KAWAIHAE RD.
KAMUELA, HI, 96743
Pharmacies in Kamuela, Hawaii
There's a pharmacy at the 1271 Kawaihae Road CVS, which is conveniently located in the heart of Kamuela. So whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills at home or preparing for a big vacation, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and need to refill your medication as part of your last-second preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Kamuela. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, you can look for drive-thru pharmacies if you don't want to get out of your car and go into the pharmacy.
Your Kamuela Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Kamuela, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to have a really fun day. Finding the best pharmacy in Kamuela allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Kamuela Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Kamuela are glad to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the 1271 Kawaihae Road store help you find medication in Kamuela at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Kamuela (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kamuela offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Kamuela, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kamuela, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kamuela, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kamuela, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kamuela, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kamuela, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kamuela, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kamuela, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kamuela, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kamuela!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kamuela, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.