CVS stores near me in Kaneohe, HI
Pharmacies in Kaneohe, Hawaii
You can shop at 40 CVS pharmacies in the Kaneohe area, which makes it easy for locals to buy their medication. Students preparing to move in for another semester at University Of Hawaii At Manoa, globetrotters getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Kaneohe is your only choice, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you could be so short on time that you can't take the time to park. When this is the case, the 5 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Kaneohe Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline or catching a game at Kunuiakea Stadium, you'll surely find plenty to do in Kaneohe. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Kaneohe is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to St Francis Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Kaneohe Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our Kaneohe pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 480 Kaneohe Bay Drive location help our patients find medication in Kaneohe at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing prescription delivery in Kaneohe (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kaneohe provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Kaneohe, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kaneohe, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kaneohe, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kaneohe, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kaneohe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kaneohe, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kaneohe, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kaneohe, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kaneohe, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kaneohe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kaneohe, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.