CVS stores near me in Kapolei, HI
Pharmacies in Kapolei, Hawaii
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Kapolei area. In fact, there are 38 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription prior to enrolling at University Of Hawaii-West Oahu or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finalize your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Kapolei is what you're looking for. In addition to the 10 24-hour pharmacies, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Kapolei Pharmacy
In Kapolei, there's plenty to do, including exploring Honouliuli National Monument. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Kapolei, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Kapolei Family Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kapolei
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Kapolei to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Kapolei Pkwy location help you find medication in Kapolei at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Kapolei (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kapolei provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Kapolei, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kapolei, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kapolei, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kapolei, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kapolei, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kapolei, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kapolei, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kapolei, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kapolei, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kapolei!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kapolei, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.