CVS stores near me in Kihei, HI
1215 SOUTH KIHEI RD., SUITE B
KIHEI, HI, 96753
Pharmacies in Kihei, Hawaii
There are 9 in the Kihei area, so you are sure to find one nearby. If you are packing your bags to catch a flight at Kahului or a local just living the Kihei life, you have to have your prescription medication, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. Additionally, you'll find 1 drive-thru location in the city in case you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kihei
You have plenty of options for things to do in Kihei, like catching a game at SourceMaui Southern Event Venue. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Kihei is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Kula Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Kihei CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Kihei are pleased to offer services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Kihei at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Kihei Road location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Kihei (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kihei.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Kihei, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kihei, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kihei, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kihei, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kihei, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kihei, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Kihei, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kihei, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kihei, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kihei!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kihei, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.