CVS stores near me in Pahala, HI
96-3163 PIKAKE ST.
PAHALA, HI, 96777
Pahala, Hawaii Pharmacies
If you're in need of medication in Pahala, your search is over. The pharmacy at the 3163 Pikake St CVS can happily satisfy your needs. With a central location, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers preparing to hit the road, and everyone in between. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Pahala. There could be other times when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're trying to hop on a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the information on the 3163 Pikake St CVS to see what amenities it offers.
Your Pahala Pharmacy
In Pahala, there is plenty to do, including enjoying Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Pahala is where to go for getting a prescription order after being released from the local hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pahala
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our Pahala pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 3163 Pikake St store help you get rapid refills in Pahala at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Pahala (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pahala offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Pahala, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pahala, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pahala, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pahala, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pahala, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pahala, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Pahala, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pahala, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pahala, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pahala!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pahala, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.