CVS stores near me in Pahoa, HI
Pharmacies in Pahoa, Hawaii
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Pahoa area. In fact, you'll find 2 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or stocking up for a fun getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. There are days when you are in a rush and every moment matters. In Pahoa, there are 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pahoa
In Pahoa, there is plenty to do, like relaxing at Bakers Beach. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps get you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Pahoa allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pahoa
CVS pharmacies in Pahoa are committed to meeting the medical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Pahoa at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the 1454 Kahakai Blvd location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Pahoa (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pahoa.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Pahoa, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pahoa, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pahoa, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pahoa, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pahoa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pahoa, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Pahoa, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pahoa, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pahoa, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pahoa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pahoa, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.