CVS stores near me in Wahiawa, HI
925 CALIFORNIA AVE
WAHIAWA, HI, 96786
Wahiawa, Hawaii Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Wahiawa area is a piece of snap. In fact, there are 29 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a long-awaited getaway or because you're in need of a refill, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a red-eye, and need a prescription refill to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Wahiawa is what you need. In addition to the 7 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Wahiawa
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Wahiawa, where there is so much to doófrom adventuring at Honouliuli National Monument to relaxing at Pahipahi√ä¬ª√Ñ¬Ålua Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Wahiawa is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from WahiawƒÅ General Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Wahiawa
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our Wahiawa pharmacies to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the California Avenue Suite store help you get prescriptions refilled in Wahiawa at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Wahiawa (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wahiawa provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Wahiawa, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wahiawa, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wahiawa, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wahiawa, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wahiawa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wahiawa, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Wahiawa, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wahiawa, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wahiawa, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wahiawa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wahiawa, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.