CVS stores near me in Wailuku, HI
135 KEHALANI VILLAGE DR.
WAILUKU, HI, 96793
Wailuku, Hawaii Pharmacies
Wailuku residents, from those content to stay home to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 9 Wailuku area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be days when you're rushing somewhere and can't spend the time to park your car. Fortunately, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Wailuku in town to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Wailuku Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Wailuku, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Adventure Park Maui to relaxing at the beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Wailuku does more than give you a place to pick up new prescriptions from Maui Memorial Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Wailuku CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Wailuku are open to meet the medical needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Wailuku at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Wailuku (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wailuku offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Wailuku, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wailuku, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wailuku, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wailuku, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wailuku, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wailuku, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Wailuku, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wailuku, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wailuku, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wailuku!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wailuku, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.