CVS stores near me in Waipahu, HI
94 060 FARRINGTON HIGHWAY #6
WAIPAHU, HI, 96797
Waipahu, Hawaii Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Waipahu area is simple. In fact, there are 44 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited getaway or before beginning another semester at University Of Hawaii-West Oahu, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Honolulu International, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Waipahu is what you need. Along with the 11 24-hour pharmacies, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to look for a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Waipahu Pharmacy
In Waipahu, there's a lot to doófrom adventuring at Honouliuli National Monument to laying on the sand at Kaunala Beach or catching a game at Kauinana Stadium. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Waipahu is where to go for filling a prescription order after being released from Pali Momi Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Waipahu Services
Waipahu CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical needs of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 60 Farrington Highway location help our patients get rapid refills in Waipahu at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Waipahu (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Waipahu provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Waipahu, HI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waipahu, HI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waipahu, HI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waipahu, HI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waipahu, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waipahu, HI?
For pharmacy delivery in Waipahu, Hawaii, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waipahu, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waipahu, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waipahu!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waipahu, HI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.