CVS stores near me in Boise, ID
7402 WEST FAIRVIEW AVE
BOISE, ID, 83704
Pharmacies in Boise, Idaho
The Boise area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Boise State University, travelers getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals who require ongoing care can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're short on time and don't have time to get out of the car. Thankfully, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Boise in town to help you refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Boise Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Boise, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Altitude Trampoline Park. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Boise, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Boise CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Boise are proud to offer services to meet the requirements of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Boise at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Create a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Get your refills in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as prescription delivery in Boise (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Boise provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Boise, ID Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Boise, ID?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Boise, ID deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Boise, ID?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Boise, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Boise, ID?
For pharmacy delivery in Boise, Idaho, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Idaho offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Boise, ID?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Idaho. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Boise, ID?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Boise!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Boise, ID offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.