CVS stores near me in Addison, IL
1400 W LAKE STREET
ADDISON, IL, 60101
Addison, Illinois Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Addison area. In fact, there are 156 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a fun vacation or prior to starting another semester at Chamberlain University-Illinois, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a late flight out of Chicago O'Hare International, and need a prescription refill to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Addison is what you need. In addition to the 9 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 68 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Addison Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you require. In Addison, this is extra important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Itasca Caribbean Water Park. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Addison, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Addison
CVS pharmacies in Addison are open to meet the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Addison at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Lake Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including medication delivery in Addison (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Addison offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Addison, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Addison, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Addison, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Addison, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Addison, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Addison, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Addison, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Addison, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Addison, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Addison!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Addison, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.