CVS stores near me in Algonquin, IL
750 S RANDALL RD
ALGONQUIN, IL, 60102
Algonquin, Illinois Pharmacies
There are 40 in the Algonquin area, so there is a good chance you'll have one not too far away. Whether you're getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student living at Judson University, or a local just living the Algonquin life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be glad to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Algonquin. There are also 24 drive-thru drugstores in the area if you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Algonquin Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to spend the day catching a game or catching some rays at Wonder Center Beach, there's plenty to do in Algonquin. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Algonquin is where to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Algonquin CVS Pharmacies Services
Algonquin CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Algonquin at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the S Randall Rd location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Algonquin (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Algonquin offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Algonquin, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Algonquin, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Algonquin, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Algonquin, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Algonquin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Algonquin, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Algonquin, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Algonquin, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Algonquin, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Algonquin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Algonquin, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.