CVS stores near me in Alton, IL
2422 COLLEGE AVE.
ALTON, IL, 62002
2811 HOMER M. ADAMS PKWY.
ALTON, IL, 62002
Pharmacies in Alton, Illinois
Alton locals, from students at Principia College to travelers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 43 CVS pharmacies in the Alton area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Alton, like when you need to catch a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 17 drive-thru drugstores in Alton for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to look for a parking spot.
Your Alton Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Alton, such as cheering on your team at Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Alton is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from St Clare's Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Alton
Alton CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Alton at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the College Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes including medication delivery in Alton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Alton provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Alton, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Alton, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Alton, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Alton, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Alton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Alton, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Alton, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Alton, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Alton, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Alton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Alton, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.