CVS stores near me in Antioch, IL
983 IL ROUTE 59
ANTIOCH, IL, 60002
Antioch, Illinois Pharmacies
You will find 25 CVS pharmacies in the Antioch area, which makes it a snap for residents to purchase their medication. Vacationers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Antioch is your only option, like when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. When that happens, the 16 drive-thru locations near Antioch can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Antioch
There's plenty to do in Antioch, like cheering on your team at Tiny Awe Baseball Fields. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Antioch is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from United Hospital System, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Antioch Services
Antioch CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Il Route 59 location help you find prescription drugs in Antioch at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Antioch (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Antioch offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Antioch, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Antioch, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Antioch, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Antioch, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Antioch, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Antioch, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Antioch, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Antioch, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Antioch, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Antioch!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Antioch, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.