CVS stores near me in Batavia, IL
115 N RANDALL RD
BATAVIA, IL, 60510
Batavia, Illinois Pharmacies
You can shop at 52 CVS pharmacies in the Batavia area, making it a snap for residents to purchase their prescription medication. College students living on-campus at Aurora University, travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and Batavia natives all can get their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Batavia is your only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 31 drive-thru drugstores in Batavia are there for you.
Your Batavia Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Batavia, such as cheering on your team at Northwestern Medicine Field. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Batavia is where to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to AMITA Health Mercy Medical Center Aurora, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Batavia Services
CVS pharmacies in Batavia are committed to meeting the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the N Randall Rd location help you get rapid refills in Batavia at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Batavia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Batavia offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Head to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Batavia, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Batavia, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Batavia, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Batavia, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Batavia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Batavia, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Batavia, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Batavia, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Batavia, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Batavia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Batavia, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.